Company Name: JESÚS NAVARRO S.A.
Trade Name: CARMENCITA
Registered office: ISAAC PERAL, 46 03660-NOVELDA, ALICANTE (SPAIN)
Telephone: +34 965 60 01 50
Every person who accesses this website takes on the role of user, committing themselves to observe and comply rigorously with the provisions set forth here, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
The provider reserves the right to change any kind of information which might appear on the website, without any obligation to notify the users in advance or make known those obligations, being understood as sufficient their publication on the website of the provider.
The provider is exempt from any kind of liability derived from the information published on its website, so long as that information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party which is not part of it.
From the website of the provider it is possible to be redirected to content on other web pages. Given that the provider cannot always control the content introduced on it website by third parties, it assumes no liability of any kind regarding such content. In any event, the provider declares that it shall proceed with the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international law, morality or public policy, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, making known to the competent authorities the content in question.
The provider is not liable for the information and content stored in, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium which allows third parties to publish content independently of the website of the provider. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the set forth in Arts. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider is at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and collaborating actively in the withdrawal or, where applicable, blocking of all the content that might affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public policy. In the event that the user feels that there is some content on the website that might be classified in this way, they are asked to notify the administrator of the website immediately, at the mailing address which appears at the beginning of this legal notice.
Likewise, the provider is not liable for the photos/videos that appear on the website of the provider which may be downloaded by third parties.
This website has been reviewed and tested so that it works properly. In principle, the proper functioning of it can be guaranteed 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day. Nevertheless, the provider does not rule out the possibility of some programming errors or that a force majeure may occur, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to enter the website.
Protection of personal data
The provider is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations on the protection of data of a personal nature, and guarantees complete compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures set for in the European Regulation on Data Protection and the Spanish LOPDGDD.
users regarding the following aspects:
- Data on the Party responsible for the processing. JESÚS NAVARRO, S.A.
- Purpose of processing:
- Providing responses to requests from our website.
- Handling your purchase request from our website
- Sending advertising on our products
- For the purposes of managing requests from our website, as well as sending advertising, subscriptions to our newsletter, as well as participating in our sales campaigns, legitimacy is based on your consent.
- To be able to handle your purchasing requests from our website, legitimacy is based on the sales contract made by accepting our contracting terms and conditions.
- Recipients: You are advised that your data can be given to third-party companies in order to be able to serve the purposes listed. This conveyance shall be made in compliance with all the requirements present in the regulations regarding data protection. In this regard we inform you that said conveyance shall be made with all the security measures listed in the GDPR, among them, a commissioning contract between CARMENCITA and the different companies which, to provide service, process personal data for which Carmencita is responsible… where those companies are also committed to observing all the personal data protection security measures.
- Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, limitation, objection and portability, as well as other rights explained in additional information
Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, writing, compiling and other elements needed for its functioning, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are property of the provider or, where applicable, has a licence or express authorisation from the authors. All the content of the website is duly protected by the regulations regarding intellectual and industrial property, as well as the corresponding public registries.
Independently of the purpose to which they were dedicated, their full or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution or commercialisation requires in all cases the prior written authorisation of the provider. Any not previously authorised use by the provider shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not from the provider which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any dispute they may generate. In any event, the provider has express, prior authorisation from them.
The provider recognises the industrial and intellectual property rights of their owners, their mere mention or appearance on the website not involving the existence of any rights or liability of the provider over them, nor, likewise, the backing, sponsoring or recommending them.
To make any type of comment regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial rights, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can make them via the following e-mail.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
To deal with any disputes or questions related to the present website or the activities that happen on it, Spanish law applies, to which the parties expressly submit, the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.